Who we are
I-Score maintains a database of credit information for SMEs and consumers. Authorized users (I-Score members) will be entitled to access I-Score's database to carry out creditworthiness checks on consumers. I-Score now holds more than 92% of credit data of individuals and SMEs from commercial banks in Egypt (both banks and non banks) as of June 2010, thus providing a clear indicator to the lending community and therefore honoring its promise of "Delivering Trust" to the financial community.
The purpose of the company is to provide information services and credit clarifications.
It includes work in the following areas:
- Gathering all information about customers, whether associated with credit companies and financial institutions, retailers and credit provided by banks or other views from all available sources of information gathered by I-Score members.
- Creating certified official records of that information with the company, analyzing the data and classifying it.
- Creating indicators of credit quality for debtors whether individuals or institutions, making it possible for them to form a sound credit history.
- Providing financial advice and practical solutions, all of the specialized counseling to individuals or institutions who want to improve the level of credit ratings, or those who want to improve the financial instrument or who want to build a credit history on a sound basis to start by a specific institution (with the exception of legal advice).
- The sale of information services and products associated service and other new services to all beneficiaries in Egypt and in a manner that does not conflict with the provisions of secret bank accounts.
- Carrying out the work of the agency in the field of information and credit classification of enterprises or companies linked to their work with the company subject to the provisions of laws, regulations and decisions applicable licensing condition for the exercise of such activities.